Jade’s Easter Chocolate
16 Apr 2019
- 1/2 cup cacao butter
- 1/2 coconut oil
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- Pinch of sea salt
You choose the topping/s: hazelnuts, flaked almonds, pistachios, activated buckwheat, coconut flakes, goji berries, dried cranberries or blueberries or 2 drops of peppermint or orange oil.
- In a small saucepan melt cacao butter and coconut oil over a low heat.
- Add rice malt syrup and tahini, whisk to combine.
- Add cacao powder and sea salt and whisk until smooth. (If using peppermint or orange oil, stir these in here)
- Pour mixture into a lined slice tray or silicon moulds.
- Tap on bench to remove any air bubbles and ensure it is evenly spread
- Sprinkle over toppings of choice.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour or until set. 8. Slice into pieces of break into barks.
Store in the fridge or freezer in an air tight container.
Do you need more guidance on your wellness journey?
Book an appointment with one of our practitioners here