19 Dec 2018
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small leek, white part only, sliced into rounds 3 cups thinly sliced kale leaves
- Pinch coarse salt
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch red chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add leek and kale
and season with salt. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Let cool slightly, about 5-10 minutes. Transfer to a food processor. Add raw cashews and puree until smooth. Season with garlic powder, chilli flakes and lemon juice.
Do you need more guidance on your wellness journey?
Book an appointment with one of our practitioners here